If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing
please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, May 1, 2006

MayDay! MayDay! MayDay!

Well, I managed to find an old Letz Grain Grinder this week! It has been kept in a shed, usused, for about 15 yaers. I paid $25 for it. It is the PTO driven version, model 220X. I plan to grind ear corn for chicken/goat feed. It still has the original paint, but it is dusty from sitting. There are even two ears of corn in the hopper!

I also might have found an older hay rake. I haven't seen it yet, but it might be something to drag home.

I managed to finish putting up fence today so owr pasture renter can bring cattle in. I still have to put up a gate and run an underground wire for the electric fence, but that won't take to long!

No comments:

Post a Comment