If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing
please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A new year....

Well - 2008 has finally arrived! It came in slowly the other night - nothing earth shattering happened! There are a few changes, though.
I guess I no longer have to worry (not that I DID) about a certain fleabag killing anymore of my animals. He and his buddy have moved to Lincoln so it will be closer to a school his buddy wants to attend. It's also nice knowing that I'm not the only one who isn't upset at their departure.

It's better to live without a caustic person, then live with them....

It's been colder in the past couple days, but the weather gypsies have decided that it MIGHT actually reach 50° this weekend! It will be a nice change, even though mud come with it.
We are in the process of moving a lot of stuff from the shed to the barn so I can convert the shed into a chicken/brooder house. HOPEFULLY, I will be able to move the chickens in the next few weeks. It's a slow go due to the cold and my back, but it will get done eventually.

I have an old auger here that I bought on an auction for $1. I am hoping to get it running again so I can use it with my grain bin. My neighbor says he'll give me an old auger box to use with it, but we'll have to wait until the snow thaws a bit to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment