If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing
please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'll Just BET, You Never Knew....

This falls under the "learn something new every day", category....

I got up a little early this morning, so I could get the chores done, then head to town to get a "burn permit". Our county doesn't CHARGE for the permit, but they like to know when anyone is planning to burn - that way, they know who to send the bill to, if it should get out of hand.

At any rate, I got back home around 8:45, and proceeded to light a couple brush piles. The 5" of snow we received last week was not helping matters, but I managed to get a couple piles lit and burned down.

It ended up being a little too damp to continue, so I let the ones I had going burn out, and headed on in to the house.

During all this I found out something I never knew before - and I'm willing to bet - nobody else knew either.....

Plastic gas cans come in a "Male" and a "Female" versions!

I know, I know - kind of a strange thing to learn, but I even have photographic (emphasis on "graphic"...) proof! Even MORE odd, is that I didn't know I had BOTH until today! It's just one of those things that you just don't think about, until it jumps up and smacks you between the eyeballs.

That's about what happened today with this. I was almost shocked when I looked out to see the "girl" can TOPLESS! What's more - the "boy" can was close by with his "spout" sticking straight up.

It was a shameless - SHAMELESS public display - one I do not want to see again any time soon.

Of course, I couldn't believe my eyes, so I had to get photos.

Brace yourselves, now, you've been warned that the following photo might be shocking....

So - I guess, without further ado....

Meet Mister and Miss Gascan:

Learn Something Every Day....

I'm hoping and praying that any offspring they might have DOES NOT have that worthless, spring loaded, pour spout on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment