If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing
please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, April 7, 2008

BUSTED! Caught Her Red "Pawed".....

OK, she has WHITE paws, but close enough.....

I keep the dog food in my office. I use an ice cream bucket that holds just over one gallon. This way, the dogs can get out of bed and immediately eat breakfast, since it's only about 2' from their bed....


The cat, who has decided she wants to be a house cat, wanders into my office every now-and-again. She is always confronted by the dogs, who don't like their food being stolen by a cat. This leads to barking, meowing, hissing, and general carrying on, followed by a mad dash for freedom by the cat, and two dogs hot on her tail.

Tonight we were watching DVD's, and the dogs make a mad dash for my office. It was about 2.48264 seconds later when the commotion started. I figured I better go check and see what the kitty was up to that caused such a ruckus.

I stepped into the office and found a sorrowful looking cat that obviously had no excuse for being where she was. She was REALLY getting an earful from the dogs, too! I finally had to rescue her from her "perch" and toss her outside. The dogs wanted me to throw her out where they could chase her, but I decided that she'd been through enough. She'll be deaf for a couple days and probably have a headache.....

This is how I found her:
















Closer shot:



Poor kitty getting an earful:

No comments:

Post a Comment