If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing
please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Well, Here You Go...

My lovely wife is a pretty good hand at buying stuff online (or is that OFF line...?). She gets a lot of her cheese and soap making supplies, books, and even utensils from different places on the "net".

I even get into that once in awhile by getting a few parts, tools, and even a few books now and again. I would like to buy MORE, but you know how it goes sometimes.

Deb recently showed me a place online that has some really cool stuff available - everything from LCD TV stands to hardware, and even tools.

I will admit - shopping at home, on my computer, in my office being bothered by the dog wanting to play, is WAY more enjoyable than travelling out to the mall, or "Big Box" store. Another good thing is that you don't have to fight the "loonies" ("The Loons, Norman, the LOONS......") when you order what you need online.

Ok, the dog is a BIT loony....

Anyway, if you like to shop from the comfort of home, check out CSN Stores - there are over 200 of them to choose from.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment