If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing
please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, April 5, 2007

Apparently I was wrong....

The beautiful (if not HOT) weather we have been having lead me to post in the last entry, that Spring was here! True, the pastures are greening up, flowers are blooming, and we HAD nice temperatures. Only problem - those durn Canadians sent us some of thier Arctic Air again! The lows for the past couple of nights have been in the low 20's and highs in the upper 30's, or low 40's. We even have some light snow in the forecast! Oh well, it will be July in a couple of months, and we will be complaining about the heat....

I did manage to scrounge up a few more pallets in the past few days. I brought home 97 more. I was also given more tin last week! I am still a few sheets short for what I need, but I am REAL close. I have had a material list for the barn I want to build for quite some time. I am gradually filling it.

We also had a funeral this past week. It was for a neighbor lady who used to baby sit my brothers/sister/and I when we were little. My brother has been over-seeing her and her affairs for the past several years that she has been unable to do it herself. The Bible tells us to take care of widows and orphans. He and his wife did a good job of it.

Parts for the 46 Chevy are slowly coming together. When the weather turns nice again, I hope to get back at trying to get her to run.

One of theses days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment