If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing
please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well, Chute!


I went to the auction on this passed Saturday and managed to come home with a few usable items, even though I didn't spend a lot of money. One of the things was an older loading chute. It has steel wheels, but does not have a tongue. I can add one on later, if I need one, but I probably won't be moving it around much, anyhow! I got it to use with my goats. It is in pretty good shape, but will probably need a coat of paint before to long. It will fit right into the "rusted"......er....."rustic" look of the rest of the "decor" I have around here! Things don't have to be new, just fuctional. Besides, the Jones's have enough people trying to keep up with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment